In traveling, cameras become a necessity as it ensures that every moment of the experience is captured beautifully. Don’t have one yet? Here are the best 3 travel cameras with Wi-Fi that you can own!
A camera becomes a necessity in traveling. We feel that the whole travel experience wouldn’t be complete without the tool that saves every precious moment of it.
If you already score a good travel camera, that’s a relief. But if not, do not worry, I’ll provide few suggestions that can help you decide which of the cameras on the market today that’s right for your need and style.
BEST 3 TRAVEL CAMERAS WITH WI-FI
The table below shows the comparison of the specification of the best 3 travel cameras:
|PRODUCT NAME||SONY DSC-HX90V||FUJIFILM FINEPIX XP120||OLYMPUS E-M10|
|FOCAL LENGTH||720 mm||28–140 mm||42 mm|
|SHUTTER SPEED||1/2000 of a second||1/2000 sec||1/4000 to 60 sec|
|ISO||Auto, 80-12800||Auto, 100-3200 (6400 available at lower resolutions)||100 – 25600|
Reviews of 3 Best Products
- It has a built-in retractable OLED True-Finder viewfinder. With this, you can view every detail of the scenes you’ve captured
- It has a 5-axis image stabilization that is great for reducing blurs that’s commonly caused by unwanted camera shakes
- It has a multi-angle Xtra fine LCD display that’s great for taking selfies
- It has a customizable setting and memory recall mode
- It allows user to download camera apps to further the enhancement of photos
Sharp and reliable – that’s the best description for Sony DSC-HX90V. The only downside for this is the processing for multi-frame images, it’s much slower.
- It has a sensor-shift image stabilization that reduces blur caused by the constant zooming of the camera.
- It has a total of 11 advanced filters and 7 of it can be used in recording a movie
- It has remote camera operations. But before using this, you have to install the camera remote app on your mobile device.
- It has a new feature that can instantly share images to Instax share printer.
- It has a built-in interval shooting functions that allow user to shoot multiple pictures at a set interval.
Performance-wise, Finepix XP120 delivers good results, particularly in printouts. The only downside of this camera, it struggles in shooting in low light and in focus. Also, the battery has a short life.
- Its body is designed to be portable and made from metal with plastic around the back, side, and display. Also, there’s a textured plastic cover on the front-plate.
- Image quality-wise, this camera produces excellent quality of images
- It has 9 available ISO settings for both JPEG and RAW format.
- It has silent shutter functionality that is very handy in street shooting or documenting the serenity of a quiet environment.
- It has a lens available for different purposes such as for shooting wildlife, use a long zoom 75-30 mm lens; while for street shooters, use a compact 17 mm f1.8 lens
The only downside of this camera is it’s easy to knock out the command dials from its position. Other than that, it’s a well-built and reliable camera.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST TRAVEL CAMERAS WITH WI-FI?
The best way to do this is by knowing the type of camera you wanted to buy: point and shoot, advanced compact cameras, DSLR or mirrorless. Each type has their own versatility and benefits like for a point and shoots type of camera, it’s an ideal choice if you want a small and least expensive camera for your trip.
If you like a little more high-end camera, you can choose an advanced compact digital camera. This type of cameras comes with built-in lenses and it has the ability to shoot photos in RAW format.
However if your photography skill level is semi-professional to professional, a DSLR camera is good to have. A DSLR camera has more options of a lens which is an advantage if you’re planning to shoot sports or other action photography.
But if you want something lighter than a DSLR camera, for your Instagram geeks, a mirrorless camera is a good option to have. It’s comparable to a DSLR camera.
Except for the video quality and shooting speed, mirrorless provides better results for these compared to DSLR cameras.
I included Wi-Fi capability on cameras only for the purpose of ease in transferring your photos to your computer. It’s advantageous to have it, particularly if you’re on a very long vacation. This will save you money by buying extra storage device.
Sony, Fujifilm, and Olympus are all reliable brand when it comes to delivering good quality of images and video recordings.
But if I have to choose between the 3, I’ll go with Fujifilm. I chose Fujifilm because of 2 reasons: the camera’s feature and the brand itself.
A Fujifilm camera as a whole has better camera system, viewfinder, it has a wider aspect ratio and it’s an ISO invariant.
While its features, it’s ideal for the whole family since it is water-, freeze-, shock-, and dust proof; even kids can handle it without the fear that they might end up destroying it due to mishandling.
It’s just a huge plus that it’s affordable and comes in cute colors.
So, if you’re the type of photographer who loves shooting underwater or in outdoors, or enjoy recording a high-speed video; this waterproof compact will suits you well.