Some say that success is inevitable if you have the right tools on-hand. In photography, there are two things you need when starting – gear and skills. These two works together for you to achieve the shot you desire.
But between the two, you must focus first on getting your first gear, and in this article is the best Nikon D3300 bundle deal.
Best Nikon D3300 Bundle Deal
What type of camera to buy?
The simplest way to determine this is by considering your type of work and photography skill level. If you have a preferred brand, it will make the decision-making way much easier.
But if you don’t have a preferred brand and you’re on a budget; at the same time, you’re interested in outdoor photography and recording artistic videos, then Nikon D3300 is the camera for you!
Nikon D3300 is designed for beginner skill level. But its’ quality is comparable to cameras designed for professionals.
What accessories to buy?
Accessories aren’t required in starting up. But if you’re planning to buy bundles to save money, we can help you!
The accessories every photographer should have are reliable lenses, memory cards, tripods, flash, camera bags and cleaning tools. Find these all in one bundle deal, and you’ll surely get your money’s worth!
We took the liberty of listing down 2 of the best Nikon D3300 bundle deal that you can choose from.
|Bundle Seller||Nikon||Deals Number One|
Review of Best Products
This bundle includes:
- 3 Lenses: NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II lens, Pro Series HD 52mm wide-angle Lens and 52mm 2.2x High Definition Telephoto professional Lens.
The 18-55mm lens is a standard zoom lens that usually comes with a kit lenses for Nikon D3300. It’s built with VR image stabilization system that helps to reduce camera shakes, and coated with Super Integrated Coating that reduces flare and ghosting.
While the Pro Series HD 52mm wide-angle lens and 52mm 2.2x high-definition Telephoto professional lens are both designed to work well on digital cameras and camcorders.
- 2 Memory Card: It includes 2 x Lexar 32 GB SDHC Class 10 flash memory cards that have a speed rate up to 45MB/s. Nikon also included an SD/SDHC Micro SD card reader/writer, so you can use all your memory cards on your computer as well.
- 2 Tripod: 57” Pro Series Tripod and a mini tabletop tripod.
The first tripod has a 3-section aluminum alloy leg, a quick release knob and 3-way pan head with tilt motion.
- 1 Flash: It includes a Universal Manual Flash.
- 1 Camera bag: It includes a black standard camera bag.
- Cleaning tools: Cleanliness is one of the ways to extend your gears life. So, it’s a must to find a bundle that includes a cleaning kit. For this bundle, it includes a 2-in-1 cleaning pen and a deluxe started cleaning kit.
In online shopping sites, like Amazon, the bundle most consumers trust is this bundle by Deals Number One. It may only include 12 accessories, but all of it is proven to be helpful for people who are just starting up in photography.
This bundle includes:
- 2 Lenses: 55mm Professional Telephoto Lens and High-Definition 55mm Wide-Angle Lens.
If you’re into wildlife or any action-packed type of photography, the 55mm Professional Telephoto Lens is a great companion for you.
But if you’re into landscape or architectural photography, choose the high-definition 55mm wide-angle lenses.
- 1 Memory Card: It includes 1 x SanDisk 32GB SDHC memory card that has a read speed of 48MB/s and Class 10 video speed. This memory card is compatible with both digital cameras and camcorders.
- 2 Tripod: It includes a super stable 16-inch tripod that can extend up to 50 inches. Also, a mini flexible tripod.
- 1 Camera bag: It includes 1 x DSLR backpack that can guarantee to keep your gear safe from damage and dust.
- Cleaning tools: It includes cleaning pads.
The only downside of this bundle is it doesn’t include an external flash. But it’s not a big deal in starting up because you can always use the natural light, strategically.
Video on Unboxing Nikon D3300
If we have to choose the best Nikon D3300 bundle deal between the two, it will be bundle 1. We chose this because all the accessories included are compatible as well with other DSLR cameras. This is a good advantage because if you decide to buy another camera in the future, you’ll no longer have to buy another set of accessories. Total money-saver!
It’s a plus that the lenses included are much flexible to use in different types of photography and has 2 tripods that are useful in shooting for different situations.